Your Professional Makeup Artist
Embracing cosmetic beauty one face at a time

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sephora review

okay so I just bought this anti-shine primer from the sephora collection and I have to admit I'm thinking about returning it to get my money back. It is described as Sephora Brand "Tricks of the Trade" Anti-Shine Primer preps skin to expertly hold foundation and mattifies skin for up to eight hours, controlling and balancing sebum production. It guarantees that your makeup stays fresh and color-true.

For me it does not last more than an hour, which was really disappointing. The price is $18 and I would not buy this again.

What I am happy about is the new airbrush system that I bought from sephora. I decided to get the Temptu airbrush system because it is light weight,easy to carry around from job to job. And the best thing is when I am doing a wedding it is so much easier and more efficient for me to be able to switch out the color pods instead of clearing out all the liquid from a bigger airbrush system, wiping it out and putting in a new color liquid. It just makes the process faster. Also, I love the way it makes the skin glow. The price is $225. The only thing is that you can only use temptu pods which makes it just a little more expensive as there is no other competitor for this airbrush brand. However for my particular situation it was an overall better choice for me. It is `really easy to use and so far I am loving it.



No comments:

Post a Comment