Your Professional Makeup Artist
Embracing cosmetic beauty one face at a time

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Acid Palette

This Acid Palette is from sleek makeup and what sold me on this is the true yellow color you get from this palette. The colors are very vibrant, bright and most of them are matte except the two blue colors and the silver color. Those three colors have shimmer to it. I love bold colors so if you are one who likes bold, bright colors this is a good buy. I do recommend that if you are one who doesn't really use an eye primer, you need one with this palette. The colors do not show as bright and give good coverage if you don't use a primer. That's the only downside I have found with this but all in all I give this a thumbs up and look forward to trying the other palettes. You can find this at sleekmakeup.com
                                                             

1 comment:

  1. thank you for your intro it really gives me an idea as to what ur intentions are and i look forward to seeing your goal evolve.

    ReplyDelete