Your Professional Makeup Artist
Embracing cosmetic beauty one face at a time

Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Present

Okay makeup fanatics for my first review, I have to get the word out about Philosophy's the Present. It is an absolute must have in my makeup bag. As someone who has dealt with acne prone, oily skin for years, I have dedicated myself to find products out there that work great for people who have oily, acne prone skin. This is not described as a primer but It is an absolute wonderful primer to use before applying your foundation. It absorbs the oil and helps make the skin look almost flawless. After applying your favorite moisturizer, you would apply this and it helps lock in your moisturizer and is an excellent barrier between your skin and your makeup so your pores dont clog and your skin can breathe

1 comment:

  1. i cant wait to see a video example maybe you can find a beautiful Latin "girl-next-door" type model ;D

    ReplyDelete